Books I want to read for Pride Month (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Here are some of the books I will hopefully read this months:

The Outrage by William Hussey
Perfect on Paper by Sophie Gonzales
One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
Alex in Wonderland by Simon James Green
Cinderella is Dead by Kalynn Baron
Like a Love Story by Abdi Nazemian
The Never Tilting World by Rin Chupeco

Post some of your lgbtq recs :pepeheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
love this.

I personally love the Simonverse and am currently reading Leah on the Offbeat
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
IM SURPRISED HEARTSTOPPER ISN'T ON THERE...also highkey have Perfect on Paper at my house. I'm hoping I can read it this month.
Hehe, I already read Heartstopper
But these are all books I haven't read yet
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Hehe, I already read Heartstopper
But these are all books I haven't read yet
Ah, figures. But yeah I think I'd personally relate to Perfect on Paper the most so I'm excited about it. I also think the whole drama around it made me want to read it that much more.

Also for suggestions hmmm....I have a personal favorite but it's controversial. So I'd say Red, White, and Royal Blue. Also while I wasn't in LOVE with the book...Wilder Girls was interesting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread