18+ 。・:*:・゚★ BOOTY THREAD 。・:*:・゚☆ (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,251
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
@LeeHoseok
this is literally the first time i see you post in a thread where i post too:lisalaugh:
anyways:ilovebread:
very good pics, i approve
I like to lurk, but talk about kpop booty and you can coax me out of hiding.
Here's some more:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: SHlNEE

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
you're * :ilovebread: :lisalaugh::mgblush::bigcatlove:
but common, you know you want to share some:wimwim:
now I’m going to purposely make that mistake just for you :wonugl:

I’ll share some later
 
  • Haha
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Reminds me of Exo´s Lay and his love for butts. You just wait, I´ll get back to this thread :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
So there is apparently the WHOLE list :D, but Iˇm going to save your time and just repost it here.
So HERE is the credit to the original list.
CAST YOUR VOTES, LADIES AND GENTS.

1. Jimin, not gonna post because his ass is everywhere on here :D.
2. Wonho (Monsta X), I mean where is the surprise? His body is FAMOUS in kpop. He is a hard-worker and it pays off!

Let me add the gif :D


3. Sehun (EXO) - I might have just added an extra pic here :D. ...... O M G I´ll never see him the same again :D.


4. Shindong (Super Junior) he has worked hard for his body and he seems to not be the "naturally skinny "type and it makes me admire him.
1607097540814.jpeg


5. Junho (2 pm) - I miiight have stared for more than I was planning to :D


6. Jungkook (BTS) - BOOTY TO SHARE ahaha


7. Minho (SHINee) - agh, my maaaaaaan


8. Hakyeon (N) - Vixx .... perky wow



9. Shownu (Monsta X) - he was originally on different place, but I have forgotten him, sorry!
Monsta X have the best buddies in the biz and we all know it.


10. Jinyoung (GOT7) - I mean he should be much higher, he has a really nice peachy butt :D.


11. Junsu (JYJ) - is he trying to show us that he can carry those classes on his butt? :D


12. Jackson (GOT7) - Jackson is the man who seems to eat his protein every day and I´m adding more pics because his work needs to be appreciated.


They also added RM, but I don´t think RM has that much of a butt?
13.


And that´s ladies and gents the content I´m posting on Friday night :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread