Sensitive Borderline by Sunmi... sad meaning (1 Viewer)

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
I'm trying to be a good girl
Didn't mean to fake it
Getting used to saying, "I'm okay"
And yellin' to myself
Don't push me away
I'm on the borderline
I'm on the borderline
I'm a good girl, yeah
I'm a good girl, yeah
I'm on the borderline
I'm on the borderline
Please be on my side
Please be on my side
I got too hyped, unstable eyes
Hands, hair, and words are all over the place
Feels like a bird is living in my head
Please don't piss me off (oh, no, no)
I shouldn't have said that
Because I'm a good girl
Don't spill it out
I'm on the borderline
I'm on the borderline
I'm a good girl, yeah
I'm a good girl, yeah
I'm on the borderline
I'm on the borderline
Please be on my side
Please be on my side
It's been years takin' Xanax
And I got so much better
Why people keep sayin', "What's wrong with her?"?
Digging myself deeper and deeper
I see what I rejected to see in the past
(Pills, bloods, illness, abandoned)
Well, okay, better be covered
I gotta be lookin' vivid and classy
I'm on the borderline
I'm on the borderline
I'm a good girl, yeah
I'm a good girl, yeah
I'm on the borderline
I'm on the borderline
Please be on my side
Please be on my side
Don't put me in a bad light
'Til I'm in the limelight
Don't put me in a bad light
'Til I'm in the limelight

Its talking about mental health.
This song is a masterpiece, its so crazy she made a song about this.
Its amazing as well, stan sunmi you all.
Literally this song...
 
  • Like
Reactions: gud_bam

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
She has the disorder so its nice to see someone who experiences this stuff talking about it in a society where mental health is still incredibly stigmatized and mis understood.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gud_bam

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread