Bored AF ANON (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
how have u been pulling thru the quarantine

ngl quarantine life isn't that much different from the life I would have in the summer or during school breaks, bcs I live in the middle of fucking nowhere! So yeah... I've been doing spectacularly normal.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
how have u been pulling thru the quarantine

ngl quarantine life isn't that much different from the life I would have in the summer or during school breaks, bcs I live in the middle of fucking nowhere! So yeah... I've been doing spectacularly normal.
LOL same!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
whos your bias wrecker in pink fantasy

Since I seem to have finally settled on Yubeen as a bias (But I'm still scared she might get wrecked), my wreckers would be SangA and Yechan! Just TODAY I saw a clip of Yechan threatening to kill Piglet with a gun and then eating her eyeballs and I was.... wavering in my 1 day long loyalty!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread