Have you :chickill:
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 16 September 2020 #1 Have you Reactions: yeji, jasque and Bopper
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 16 September 2020 #2 Pre-ordered it for my kindle. Might pick up a physical copy later on if I see it in any shops, but definitely looking forward to reading it. Reactions: yeji and VillageIdiot
Pre-ordered it for my kindle. Might pick up a physical copy later on if I see it in any shops, but definitely looking forward to reading it.
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 16 September 2020 #3 Or in @Skinnny weeb case Reactions: VillageIdiot
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 September 2020 #4 I def will buy it when I get my next paycheck