BOUTTA FAIL MY ENGLISH EXAM BAIIIII (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
we have to write an essay.....i can't....i've never been able to do it so i'm not gonna do good.............imma fail and then my mom will be mad at me :catcry:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
i will :scree: i already know how this is gonna turn out :jisoosmh:
Miracles do happen.
I once had a blackout before my anthropology exam and was about to leave.
My mom convinced me to stay. I guessed every answer on that exam and it was the only course I passed that semester :pandatea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Miracles do happen.
I once had a blackout before my anthropology exam and was about to leave.
My mom convinced me to stay. I guessed every answer on that exam and it was the only course I passed that semester :pandatea:
oooh noice :3
but it won't happen for me tho :3
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread