- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
oh pleaseI’ll torture y’all for as long as I feel like thank you very much!
oh pleaseI’ll torture y’all for as long as I feel like thank you very much!
Nah then I’ll get wrinklesWhat’s this ? Kindergarten replies ?
Grow up
I FEEL SO FUCKING BLESSED OMFGYOU ARE A QUEEN EVERYONES A QUEEN
YOU ARE A HOE AND YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUTI’ll torture y’all for as long as I feel like thank you very much!
BE BLESSED YOU DESERVE IT YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WRITER AND AN EVEN BETTER FRIENDI FEEL SO FUCKING BLESSED OMFG
YOU ARE A HOE AND YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT
Why are you saying again ? :3Lol yeh, I have for almost a year now.
And it's really nice to see you here again. How have you been?
Why that’s slut shaming isn’t it? Naughty naughtyI FEEL SO FUCKING BLESSED OMFG
YOU ARE A HOE AND YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT
Yeh I'm still a baby in the fandom. I started getting into them early last year (like around Feb) but only started stanning after they released Tear. So in like a few weeks it'll be a yeara year omg? how cute![]()
So I can’t have them ?
sucks for you sis
omg how cute my heart is melting, I don't come across lots of new fansYeh I'm still a baby in the fandom. I started getting into them early last year (like around Feb) but only started stanning after they released Tear. So in like a few weeks it'll be a year
nope, unless you ask the awards teamSo I can’t have them ?
Wow ok wow wow ok wowBE BLESSED YOU DESERVE IT YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WRITER AND AN EVEN BETTER FRIEND
Just because YOU were in 2015 and you’re acting like you stanned predebut or something you loser >:(omg how cute my heart is melting, I don't come across lots of new fans
god, I feel old now![]()
BE LIKE THAT FOREVER I LOVE YOU AND APPRECIATE YOUWow ok wow wow ok wow
![]()
I didn't call you a slutWhy that’s slut shaming isn’t it? Naughty naughty
MeSAYS WHO!?!?
![]()
Wait what... Seriously? I could have sworn I saw you here before... I guess I'm getting confused with AKP then lol. Either way, it's still a long time since I last saw you.Why are you saying again ? :3
I have never been active here
This is my first time posting here
I’m doing good
My graduation is next month![]()
Hoe shaming doesn’t have the same ring to itI didn't call you a slut
![]()