The title song "I Hate You" has an MV in store, as well. Anticipate HOTSHOT back on November 15.
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 November 2018 #1 The title song "I Hate You" has an MV in store, as well. Anticipate HOTSHOT back on November 15. Reactions: Sui, Myco, Discipline and 1 other person
Discipline Together, Just be joyful tonight. . Joined 29 October 2018 Messages 1,467 Reactions Received 6,252 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Neckologist 10 November 2018 #2 I'm so excited to finally see them comeback after so long, no more uploading on soundcloud Also Better already sounds like this century's bop, cant wait to buy it Reactions: Neckologist, Administrator2 and Myco
I'm so excited to finally see them comeback after so long, no more uploading on soundcloud Also Better already sounds like this century's bop, cant wait to buy it
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 10 November 2018 #3 It sounds great so far! :pepecheer: Reactions: Discipline