Appreciation boy group songs I enjoy (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I like the variety:pepesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
A decent mix of groups there too! So you have been secretly checking out their songs. :pepelook:
Wait you actually check out bg songs? :scree:
I like these too :fingerpoke:
sometimes I do, if people here talk a lot about a specific group or I know some of the members from a drama (I checked out DKZ bc one of the members starred in Semantic Error)
:catsip:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread