MV Boy Group SOTY 2019 (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm sorry you prefer a half assed Teddy drop over an actual song :welp:
I'll just tag you for songs I hated :taesip:
Ah you have found new way to recommend some bops to me? :sakUwu: Tbh, it's not a bad plan xd

Though, please not that we both did like the song in OP :pikasmart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
gotta make more sechskies and Jiwon threads.

you probably saw him though on varieties. He is super popular. The comeback announcement was even in the news
Tbh, I don't know what happened in kpop before BB5(:rosesmug:) existed. My knowledge of first gen is almost at zero.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah you have found new way to recommend some bops to me? :sakUwu: Tbh, it's not a bad plan xd

Though, please not that we both did like the song in OP :pikasmart:
:nayeonisdone:
It's the exception not the rule, but it won't be hard to find bops for you coz a lot of songs follow that formula :sakUwu:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I liked their previous title much more than this one, something felt awkward throughout the song for me :c
Do you mean Angel? I checked it out, pretty good but Eden is just more my style- more of a raw rock vibe than their earlier one for me :maheart:
But they have my attention now :susPepe:

Honestly jus2 has thd best release by a boy group this year

No doubt in that





The song you posted reminds me of this
You might like it

Focus on Me was pretty good, which surprised me coz I'm not a fan of GOT7 music at all.
And that Day6 song too, I like it more than their titles :nakypog:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread