boy groups stans which girlgroups do you actually stan? (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
and for what reason ???

i honestly only got into the wonder girls BEG 2ne1 MissA and F(x)

amazing performances music and likable members. too bad they are all gone :jisoosmh:


i do like blackpink and red velvet and many gg but they are hit or a miss for me so i can't get into them or the members are boring.....

i'm keeping an eye on ITZY tho they seem cool
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I stan more male than female, but the female groups I do stan are Apink, Oh My Girl and Dreamcatcher. I listen to plenty of others, but those three are my main ones. They each have different concepts, but are all aesthetically pleasing in their own way.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I stan a bit more bg's than gg's (like maybe 55 vs 45%)
I stan EvoL (rip), Girls Girls (possible rip), SM gg's, S.I.S, G(I)-DLE, TWICE, Dreamcatcher and possibly more
Why? Cuz I love their music and/or concepts
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I used to be more of bg stan, at some point I was just into bgs and then 2NE1. Then I got into Sunny Hill, GLAM and IU.

For me it was about concepts, girl groups went mostly towards sexy concept that I was into and 2NE1 was almost only one with badass concept I went towards that. I got into Sunny Hill, GLAM and IU cause they did their own thing, had great lyrics and meaning in their songs and didn't just follow popular concepts.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
None... :nekosweat:

Dreamcatcher is the only girl group I've seriously considered stanning. Their concept is really unique and makes them stand out to me.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I stan more boy groups but I like girl groups more at the moment. I stan Twice, Red Velvet and Apink but the list is increasing. There will probably be a point when girl groups start to take over...

Edit: I like more female soloists than male soloists though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and QueenB

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I listen to a lot of girl group music but I only stan Red Velvet and Black Pink. I love their music and I adore the members. With girl groups in general, I'm just not very interested in them and even when I do gain an interest I lose it in like a day. I'm honestly not sure how RV and BP managed to gain my interest and keep it. But I have stanned both groups since their debut days and RV is even my 2nd favorite group overall so there's that lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and QueenB

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Mamamoo (vocal talents, I love Hwasa)
Twice (didn't like them at first, but they grew on me in the past year to the point that I've been looking forward to their comebacks)

Other groups I like (but not really diehard stanning)
Red Velvet (Their albums were good, but I lost interest in them lately)
Dreamcatcher (I like their concept, their music is always good)
EXID (there's never really a song I dont like)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and QueenB

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
2NE1, T-ara, Blackpink, MAMAMOO, EXID, (G)-Idle

Basically I like the groups that don't have a cute concept
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and QueenB

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The ones I liked disbanded lol
Right now I'm interested in ITZY! I find all the members really likeable <3 I'm looking forward to their comeback :llama_squish:
And even though I don't "stan" them I like OMG! Windy Day is such a good title track, one of my favourite!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm like half and half so....
Twice, Loona, Oh My Girl, Red Velvet, Blackpink

I'm a fan of a lot of girl groups though lol CLC, Dreamcatcher, Fromis_9, EXID are some of the bigger ones
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
None of you are true bg stans
A bg stan should also be a gg anti
 
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: Hajima and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread