Boyband suggestion (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’m looking for a group which has no rock or rap.. nor metal and is very bubblegum kpop. I love ‘love’ songs and fun upbeat songs are my favourite. I am not into songs like District 9 by Stray Kids and most on the hallyu boy bands playlist on Spotify.

I am not into BTS...

Finding lots of songs I’m listening to are very “tough boy” and I’m not into that sort of thing.
I like the vibe of spring breeze by got7, highway to heaven by nct 127, Always you by Astro.. a lie by b1a4.. call your name by jbj.. days gone by by day6
Please suggest :)
 
Last edited:

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
hmm... let me see if I can find something that might fit your style?


They all have a rap line though.. that’s kinda unavoidable with Kpop :’)
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think you might like VICTON's Time of Sorrow:



ONF?
The songs you described are calmer than these ONF songs, but you did say you like fun, upbeat songs, so I'm suggesting these. Idk if you'll like them though.




TREI's Gravity is sort of similar to the ones you listed:
​
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I have the perfect one
Don't

Stay with us gg stans :yes:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
maybe some of boyfriends earlier songs would fit that. They do have a rapline but they aren’t as prevalent.
 

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
maybe some of boyfriends earlier songs would fit that. They do have a rapline but they aren’t as prevalent.
Oh can you please link me to them?

Try Golden Child. They do have a rapline but their songs are very bubbly and light :)





First one I dislike, second is good.. three is good.


Dislike both... too loud :(

I think you would like Seventeen! They have the most beautiful love songs and the happiest happy songs!



Those are really good. I’d like songs with this General love song vibe!


I’ve been listening to jbj and jbj95 they are really good and my taste. Most of their stuff anyway which isn’t loud and rap-py. Any bands just like them? Moonlight and most songs on their New Moon album. Anything like that?

Thank you so much
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread