News Boys Planet to air February 2nd, 2023 (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m planning on watching because I watched Girls Planet
can't wait to be emotionally invested in a group that'll disband in a couple years :pandaangel:
We can suffer together :turtlehat: I wasn’t going to watch it at first but got interested once they announced some of the participants:jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We can suffer together :turtlehat: I wasn’t going to watch it at first but got interested once they announced some of the participants:jisoosmh:
i'm ready to suffer!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,078
Reactions Received
72,508
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,391
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
We can suffer together :turtlehat: I wasn’t going to watch it at first but got interested once they announced some of the participants:jisoosmh:
I’m definitely going to suffer but its okay because I’m asking for it basically :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Seeing all the news about the upcoming contestants makes me interested enough to watch. I hope that mnet took some lessons from gp999 and fine tuned things to make this program an even better experience.
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Seeing all the news about the upcoming contestants makes me interested enough to watch. I hope that mnet took some lessons from gp999 and fine tuned things to make this program an even better experience.
I feel like that's what mnet does sometimes. They do a girl season as their first to see how it goes then a boy season to fine tune it and shit, produce and queen/kingdom did it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I feel like that's what mnet does sometimes. They do a girl season as their first to see how it goes then a boy season to fine tune it and shit, produce and queen/kingdom did it
yeah true. gg are the guinea pigs ig.
 
  • Like
Reactions: velvet
Joined
13 December 2022
Messages
399
Reactions Received
533
Location
Atlantis
Website
softlaceus.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Not sure if I want to watch Bp999 after Gp999... I like Keplers line-up but the songs just aren't really for me which is a shame because I love Hikaru and Yongeun :/ But maybe I will check it out regardless and hope for the best!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread