- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
He was always gonna debut in this group though... these are literally the boys that he auditioned for PD101 withSo annoying!!! :hmm: Why can’t daehwi just debut solo
I know but I wish they changed their mind or something! Solo stanning is a lot of work you know !!!He was always gonna debut in this group though... these are literally the boys that he auditioned for PD101 with![]()
Daehwi is such a group kind of guy. Him not being in a bg would be weirdI know but I wish they changed their mind or something! Solo stanning is a lot of work you know !!!
Doesn’t matter! It’s easier for me and therefore I want itDaehwi is such a group kind of guy. Him not being in a bg would be weird