News Brave Girls occupies 2 spots in Melon Top 5, becomes first girl group to achieve this. (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
This makes Brave Girls the only girlgroup to achieve this ever, and the only idol group besides BTS who can boast of this achievement :jisoosmh:
omg :jisoosmh: the only place where i'd expect to see brave girls and bts in the same sentence is a thread asking what is your favourite group starting with a B or something :jisoosmh: not like i'm complaining though :rosesmug:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
omg :jisoosmh: the only place where i'd expect to see brave girls and bts in the same sentence is a thread asking what is your favourite group starting with a B or something :jisoosmh: not like i'm complaining though :rosesmug:
groups starting with B and ending in S :lisalaugh:
And now this, nation’s groups only :rosesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: dooh

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Am I upset High Heels isn't the other song? Maybe. But am I happy for the girls? FUCK YES!
Not even the other song I wish High Heels was in the Rollin’ spot lol it’s the best bop :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Not even the other song I wish High Heels was in the Rollin’ spot lol it’s the best bop :sj_weary:
I love Rollin' and High Heels pretty equally but I a hundred percent would love for both of them to be killin but I'll settle for Rollin right now.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I love Rollin' and High Heels pretty equally but I a hundred percent would love for both of them to be killin but I'll settle for Rollin right now.
Even outside the chartings Rollin’ really is everywhere right now lol, almost all groups are covering it in random play dances.

And I’m watching the Kdrama Vincenzo and in their latest episode they even stuck in a second of Rollin’ playing on the TV screen when the bad guys were drinking together lol.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Even outside the chartings Rollin’ really is everywhere right now lol, almost all groups are covering it in random play dances.

And I’m watching the Kdrama Vincenzo and in their latest episode they even stuck in a second of Rollin’ playing on the TV screen when the bad guys were drinking together lol.
That honestly makes me so happy-being a fan of BG since they debuted with a VERY different style....this genuinely makes me so happy.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread