News Brave Girls Rollin' becomes 1st song by female artist ever to spend 3 months at #1 on Melon monthly chart! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


No other female artist ever has achieved this feat :sj_weary:
Also the only other artist ever to achieve this is BTS.

Rollin' continues to be massive, anticipate Brave Girls summer cb :sanapray:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
this is amazing omg :jisoosmh: i really hope their next cb is good. pls brave ent. be better than laboum's company and don't ruin the moment :jisoosmh:
I'm crossing my fingers too. I know it'll be hard (to not say impossible) to surpass Rolling but they just need a good follow up to keep the momentum.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm crossing my fingers too. I know it'll be hard (to not say impossible) to surpass Rolling but they just need a good follow up to keep the momentum.
Yep I'm not expecting another Rollin' but just for them to chart in Melon top 10, which would be amazing :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread