Performance Brave Girls- Rollin' (MCountdown live- 11th March, 2021) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Last edited:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wasn't sure if they are gonna do the whole choreo without the chairs or all of it with them, glad they decided on a version with both and that they dont use them at the most dangerous part. I keep thinking of the time Yuna almost hit her ribs when she fell down
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
So they did have to change the lyrics after all. Also why is Minyoung the only one with a handheld mic?

But anyways they did a great job I'm glad to see them perform again :maheart:
most of the time i think idols who have a handheld mic are either main vocals/main rappers or they generally just prefer it over the "face" mic
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
most of the time i think idols who have a handheld mic are either main vocals/main rappers or they generally just prefer it over the "face" mic
Ah yeah makes sense. She is the main vocalist so I guess it might be easier for her to sing with it.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wasn't sure if they are gonna do the whole choreo without the chairs or all of it with them, glad they decided on a version with both and that they dont use them at the most dangerous part. I keep thinking of the time Yuna almost hit her ribs when she fell down
Yeah I'm happy they performed the original version with choreo, but it's good they didn't stand on the chairs.
They even got backup dancers and that has never happened before lol.

So they did have to change the lyrics after all. Also why is Minyoung the only one with a handheld mic?

But anyways they did a great job I'm glad to see them perform again :maheart:
Oh I didn't notice tbh, what do the original lyrics say and what changes did they have to make :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm so happy for them, esp for Eunji. She was so good to Bom during Queendom and all the Spring performances. I really hope their company can capitalize this once in a lifetime opportunity and not end up like Momoland.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh I didn't notice tbh, what do the original lyrics say and what changes did they have to make :jisoosmh:
They changed Yuna's part at the begining. In the original she says "But neomu jjokpallime" and in the performance they say "bbukeuleome" instead of "jjokpallime." I think it basically means "but I was so embarassed" or something. idk why but I think the original lyrics were considered too vulgar or something, and I think that was why KBS banned the song back when it was first released so I guess when they perform it they might have to use the changed lyrics of the song.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Good performance. Glad they are promoting again.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread