News Brave Girls talk about receiving their first win (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
In an interview with Hankyung, Brave Girls shared their thoughts and feelings about the emotional first win, as well as the reaction of their CEO and producer, Brave Brothers.

Eunji said, “I thought about everything that had happened to us until now and I cried a lot. I was so shocked. It wasn’t until we got off the stage that I felt like it was real. In all my time as a singer, I never thought that I would get No. 1 and receive a trophy. I was so happy yesterday.”

Minyoung said, “We’d never been nominated for first place before, so we’d never even had the chance to stand next to the MCs. I had no idea where we were supposed to stand. The other nominees for first place were kind enough to guide us. To be honest, we thought that the end of the ‘We Ride’ promotions would be our last time standing on stage, so this felt even more unbelievable.”

Brave Brothers is the agency CEO for Brave Girls and produced and wrote the song “Rollin'” for them. Minyoung said, “He told us yesterday that he almost cried. He was watching TV with his mother, so he was embarrassed and held it in, but he told us, ‘I really felt like I was going to cry. I’m so happy for you girls.’ After hearing that, we cried again too. He suffered a lot for our sake as well.”

In their speech, Brave Girls thanked their fans, but also thanked the officers and soldiers of the armed forces, new military recruits, and members of the civil defence forces. Brave Girls has often performed for military audiences and is known to be a popular girl group among them.

The members said, “The reason that we could get No. 1 on music charts and on music shows was because of them. If they hadn’t been cheering us on, we would never have gotten first place. That’s why it was natural for us to thank them in our speech.”




Source

@Girl Group ​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Brave Bros better stop crying for a group he was intending to disband and harness that energy toward a proper comeback :rosesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm really happy for them they worked so hard for that win
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread