News Brave Girls to guest on Weekly Idol (Surprise Weekly Idol live- Air Date 14th April 2021) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wow we’re getting so much content lately :sj_weary: Too bad their PAK was broken by IU but at least they’re still going strong.
Yeah it's unfortunate but it's IU so :yolk:
They're still 2nd on almost all charts so it's still great :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: NogaNono
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah it's unfortunate but it's IU so :yolk:
They're still 2nd on almost all charts so it's still great :sj_weary:
Yeah I mean I can’t complain. I haven’t had the chance to listen to her new album yet but she makes consistently good music so I’m sure she deserves it too. Two female artists on top of the charts? We love to see it :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah I mean I can’t complain. I haven’t had the chance to listen to her new album yet but she makes consistently good music so I’m sure she deserves it too. Two female artists on top of the charts? We love to see it :sj_weary:
Boygroups with their inflated sales numbers (which is basically stans bulk buying) could never :rosesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread