Information Brave Girls tracklist released for 5th mini album "Summer Queen" (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship



The title track is called Chi Mat Ba Ram which apparently means something like a gentle swishing of a skirt, and there's also an English version :nakypog: :wimwim:
Anyway, Brave Girls coming back to dominate, anticipate :sj_weary:

@eclipsoul @Reo @Abeamus @Ashla_K @QueenGirlCrush @lexus @Lovely_Cornchips @NogaNono @OnlyCalB
Hopefully they do a lot of twirling and moving their skirts with the stage outfit then :sanapray:

I'm surprised about the DKB feature, not sure as to who the members is due to me not knowing any written Hangeul, but imagine if that song went viral, many eyes would jump onto DKB too which they wholeheartedly deserved as well :junweary: (at least I hope they would)
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The name of the title track is weird but I can't wait for it :ankha:
Well it's Korean so, Idek just make it a bop and I don't care :ankha:

Hopefully they do a lot of twirling and moving their skirts with the stage outfit then :sanapray:

I'm surprised about the DKB feature, not sure as to who the members is due to me not knowing any written Hangeul, but imagine if that song went viral, many eyes would jump onto DKB too which they wholeheartedly deserved as well :junweary: (at least I hope they would)
I'm guessing that's what Brave Bros is hoping for, to use this chance to get some exposure on DKB and pull them out of nugudom.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Well it's Korean so, Idek just make it a bop and I don't care :ankha:



I'm guessing that's what Brave Bros is hoping for, to use this chance to get some exposure on DKB and pull them out of nugudom.
I did want to make multiple threads in the past about "Don't let DKB end up like Brave Girls" but I might not need to now :hayshook:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I did want to make multiple threads in the past about "Don't let DKB end up like Brave Girls" but I might not need to now :hayshook:
Saying Mianhae Eomma while doing backflips on stage, we could never apologize to mom like that :sj_weary:
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
Hopefully they do a lot of twirling and moving their skirts with the stage outfit then :sanapray:

I'm surprised about the DKB feature, not sure as to who the members is due to me not knowing any written Hangeul, but imagine if that song went viral, many eyes would jump onto DKB too which they wholeheartedly deserved as well :junweary: (at least I hope they would)
E-Chan
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread