Breakfast recommendations? (I don't eat it often) (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
is that savory or sweet? i think a lot of people don't eat porridge here unless you mean oatmeal
Sweet for sure. I have a sweet tooth, so maybe I add just a little bit more sugar to it.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Willow

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sweet for sure. I have a sweet tooth, so maybe I add just a little bit more sugar to it.
:lisalaugh:
ah ok nice nice, that stuff tends to be quite filling so it's a good breakfast
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I really like savoury, buckwheat pancakes. I don't have much of a sweet tooth either so my breakfasts are usually Savory. I occasionally like an omelet without cheese because I don't like cheese :yolk: Oatmeals make me sick :umjicry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread