- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
I just don't feel like it today.
That is all. Thanks for stopping by.
That is all. Thanks for stopping by.
EXCUSE ME WHATthe one day you don't, the card team put an fx card in the generator![]()
I SAID EXCUSE ME WHAT
there isnt actually a cardI SAID EXCUSE ME WHAT
IF I DON'T GET A DAMN LUNA CARD ASAP I WILL FIGHT SOMEONE
We are no longer friends.there isnt actually a card![]()
i apologize for the deceiveryWe are no longer friends.
That's why an announcement was necessary. Cause I normally give my card away. But I'm having a bad day and don't feel like posting today.You could do it and then just give me the card you get.
Hope you feel better soon <3That's why an announcement was necessary. Cause I normally give my card away. But I'm having a bad day and don't feel like posting today.
Ah, I didn't know that.That's why an announcement was necessary. Cause I normally give my card away. But I'm having a bad day and don't feel like posting today.
BREAKING:I just don't feel like it today.
That is all. Thanks for stopping by.