Gen 8 is already looking bleak, I see
Rukia Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,782 Reactions Received 6,809 Location StarlightGalaxy Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 22 February 2019 #1 Gen 8 is already looking bleak, I see Reactions: jasque, Bara, lexus and 3 others
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 22 February 2019 #2 Wtf Reactions: lexus, Darkyoda47 and taemkitten
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 22 February 2019 #3 Smh I was expecting tea Reactions: lexus
Wicked Loaded Granny Cane Incoming! . . Joined 4 September 2018 Messages 4,702 Reactions Received 16,711 Location Old Folk's Home Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,552 Fandom ARMY/Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Jungkook 22 February 2019 #4 lmfao why you gotta do this to us Reactions: lexus