- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,129
- Reactions Received
- 12,479
- Location
- 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
10/10- Loved everything about itOpinions on RV's Umpah Umpah? (Insert robot emoji here)
10/10- Loved everything about itOpinions on RV's Umpah Umpah? (Insert robot emoji here)
I gtg but I'll ask questions later
🤖
thank youI'll def spam anons once I'm off work guys, fighting![]()
It was a bop tbh! I finally liked a recent RV song!Opinions on RV's Umpah Umpah? (Insert robot emoji here)
Taste10/10- Loved everything about it
Taste
Thanks to whover asked that question, you're the best user on this forum wow 🤖 🤖 🤖
I'm pretty sure that user was dating IreneTaste
Thanks to whover asked that question, you're the best user on this forum wow 🤖 🤖 🤖
Sorry I only speak Umpah Umpah 🤖
Was?I'm pretty sure that user was dating Irene![]()
Umpah-pahSorry I only speak Umpah Umpah 🤖
Zimzalabim zim zimzalabim zim zimzalabim zim zim 🤖Sorry I only speak Umpah Umpah 🤖
Do you know him? Idk, Dispatch wasn't this useful latelyWas?![]()
I'm pretty sure he is still dating herDo you know him? Idk, Dispatch wasn't this useful lately![]()
how about kids?I'm pretty sure he is still dating herand they both love each other so much that they'll have a wonderful life till the end
![]()
Did you forgot about Yerim?how about kids?![]()
How can I forget about Yerim?Did you forgot about Yerim?![]()
I think she's super talented and I love a lot of her solo songs.Tell me how y'all feel about taeyeon so I can judge you guys ^^
I think she's super talented and I love a lot of her solo songs.![]()
"I" is like![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
didn’t know you liked her songs
HmmmI think she's super talented and I love a lot of her solo songs.![]()