- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,410
- Reactions Received
- 31,087
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Ship
Healthy TuurrWater or tea
Yeah that's right. Water. Fight me.
Did you burn it?I imagine it was really difficult to follow the recipe
That must have been so hard
You poor thing
Did you get out okay?
Idk, not in the mod rulesbookw-where are my rights
![]()
Have you considered stanning our lord and saviorI don't regret clicking the link
I was kinda spooked for a moment though
At the moment, Kyungsoo because of 디오 '괜찮아도 괜찮아 (That's okay)Who is your number #1 idol? No mentioning two idols Or I'm reporting your post 😐
WHY CANT I LIKE A POST TWICE DAMMIT
I'm sad
![]()
At the moment, Kyungsoo because of 디오 '괜찮아도 괜찮아 (That's okay)![]()
YOU WANT EVERYONE‘S DEATH?THE NATION WANTS MANBUN JUNGKOOK
![]()
we're here for youWHY CAN'T I LIKE MY OWN POSTS?
we all died on 190811 anyway...YOU WANT EVERYONE‘S DEATH?