- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Loco & HwasaIf it was at all possible, which Idol(s) would you set each other up with on a date?
skins is just so special. honestly the show that would come close to it would be the original skam tho Skins is far more deeper and intense.Maybe because it was recent, it didn't beat Skins thoand it was a really good show anyway
OK OFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH YOULoco & Hwasa
![]()
Skins is way deeper than Skam indeed, it just has somethingskins is just so special. honestly the show that would come close to it would be the original skam tho Skins is far more deeper and intense.
for real. gen 1 and gen 2 were A++++. I like to forget that the 7th Season happenedSkins is way deeper than Skam indeed, it just has somethingThe first 2 generations were too good
![]()
Breaking news: lots of KS staff members are scared af of spidersdamn I never knew you all were as afraid as me when it comes to spiders
I know, 7th season was... weird idk. But ig it was necessaryfor real. gen 1 and gen 2 were A++++. I like to forget that the 7th Season happenedThey did my girls Effy and Cassie so dirty.
and someone else besides me is afraid of clowns tooBreaking news: lots of KS staff members are scared af of spiders![]()
too many legsand someone else besides me is afraid of clowns too
and for real. even a picture makes me turn away and want to run away.
I literally can't even watch Heejin's ViViD due to that spider in it
well I did like the idea of getting to know what some faves were up to but Cassie and Effy's story didn't make sense. I rather think that Cas and Sid married and have finally found peaceI know, 7th season was... weird idk. But ig it was necessarybut anyway, the characters were always iconic
yeah I really don't want to know that
yeah they were kinda lame, even if I understand that they changed a lot over years...well I did like the idea of getting to know what some faves were up to but Cassie and Effy's story didn't make sense. I rather think that Cas and Sid married and have finally found peace
Effy was just not herself at all. Which is awful to see especcially since overall she is my favorite with Chris and Cook.yeah they were kinda lame, even if I understand that they changed a lot over years...
was it that awful? I guess I would have thrown my phone the hell away .both me and @Jimin went like 'ewwww'![]()