Opinions on RV's Umpah Umpah? (Insert robot emoji here)
One of my favourite title tracks of 2019. The song was already stuck in my head on the very first listen.
--
Tell me how y'all feel about taeyeon so I can judge you guys ^^
Taengoo has been my ultimate bias since 2009 ^^
--
What is something y'all irrationally hate?
I hate the skin crawling noise of teeth against cutlery.
--
Y'all all better be cat people or I'm suing
I've had my cat for 17 years already
--
What's your favorite thing you've cooked ?
The very first meal that I cooked for my (future) wife. It was lasagne, home made garlic bread and also a homemade white chocolate & strawberry cheesecake.
--
Do y'all have fave drinks ?
Genmaicha green tea
--
Who is your number #1 idol? No mentioning two idols Or I'm reporting your post 😐
SeulYeon
--
Do y'all have any pets ?
My cat of 17 years
--
What was your #1 comeback of the year ?
Red Velvet - Umpah Umpah
--
What's one comeback y'all are really looking forward to ?
The Reve Festival Day 3
--
What's the last you movie y'all watched ?
Senna
--
What is something y'all think is overrated?
Youtube views validation
--
Cookies or cake?
CAKE!!!
--
What is one thing you will never do?
I won't ever cheat on my wife.
--
Do y'all have a fave tv show?
Clannad After Story
--
Cold or hot?
Cold
--
Something y'all don't like about your country ?
The number of ignorant racists who have fucked up the UK by voting for Brexit.
--
Have y'all ever hated on a group ?
Hating on a group. Especially if it's only due to the actions of their fans is rather pointless and a complete waste of time.
--
Would you kiss a tarantula for 2 mil?
I used to own a tarantula. So.....
--
What weather do y'all love the most ?
I love a crisp Autumn morning
--
Favorite k-pop song?
SNSD - Genie
--
favorite breed of cat?
Tuxedo cat (my cat is a tux)
--
If it was at all possible, which Idol(s) would you set each other up with on a date?
Seulgi and Jisoo
--
Which one of you is the least active?
@BritishLuvie
--
Would you still be into kpop if you're faves would disband and leave the music industry forever?
If SNSD, Red Velvet & Blackpink all disbanded then I doubt that I'd be as into K Pop
--
What is your hogwarts house
Slytherin