- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
See people, this is the correct answerCold or hot?
HotHaving a lemonade by the pool
![]()
See people, this is the correct answerCold or hot?
HotHaving a lemonade by the pool
![]()
it seems not too many here agreed with meSee people, this is the correct answer(I forgot what questions I gave y'all so I gotta go through all of em to remember)
Still at page 10it seems not too many here agreed with medid you find your question?
this anon really explodedStill at page 10![]()
Said every person that "isn't basic" everAn underrated type of weather, rain![]()
I'm ready for a spamFound my questions, time to spam, since when I got lots of people I know in an anon i spam
girl is 8AM for you, the questions will be here laterHi guys, I'm here--
eh nevermind nope it's too early for me
I was never a morning person
girl is 8AM for you, the questions will be here later
I might need a coffee too... even if it's 6PM![]()
![]()
![]()
I need coffee
I relateI might need a coffee too... even if it's 6PM![]()