Breaking News: Mods are Crazy Cat People (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
What is something y'all think is overrated?

Coffee and Nutella
Agree, never liked Nutella, no reason for it to be any better than any other chocolate cream.
And coffee never worked for me... just... bitter and I always end up sleeping anyway. Hot chocolate ftw
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
What are your top five fave books?

I don't like reading tbh. I have a hard time paying attention to what I'm reading and I'm a very slow reader. Therefore, I actually avoid reading long text when I can.
:nekosweat:
Agree with this too :nekosweat:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Ideal song for sex?
Do you need ideas? :wimwim:
this ig
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Agree, never liked Nutella, no reason for it to be any better than any other chocolate cream.
And coffee never worked for me... just... bitter and I always end up sleeping anyway. Hot chocolate ftw
I agree. Nutella is just gross and coffee is too bitter for me. I just never liked the taste of either one. 😖
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
What is an army base? And why are all the armies located there I can't believe no one invited me to a whole ass base for armies :""(

You can join us anytime!
:jenniesmug:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Stupidest thing you had to do as a mod?
I mean we were asked to act as psychologists once :wimwim: I said pass th. Other than that... I go regular stuff ig, nothing wow comes to mind
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Have y'all ever hated on a group ?

For some reason I used to really dislike Twice. I thought that they were overrated, but thankfully now I've grown to like them, especially Mina. They're very hardworking and always give it their all. 💙
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Your experience being a mod?
It's cool, really. You get to know a lot of people, you get the feeling that you help this community to grow. There were bad moments too, we were cursed or threatened, but it was all good in the end and our mod team is strong enough so we take care of eachother
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
What are your top five fave books?

The Castle, by Franz Kafka
The Goal, by Eliyahu M. Goldratt
Get The Life You Want: The Secrets to Quick and Lasting Life Change with Neuro-Linguistic Programming, by Richard Bandler
The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

And Foundation series by Isaac Asimov.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
To the best of your knowledge, is Chahee a quacking duck, a ferocious squirrel, a lawn gnome, a prancing bee (don't ask me how a bee prances), a nutritious vegetable, a wooden chair that's comfy and good for Netflix watching, or a (insert object/random thing of your choosing)? Be serious this is important.

Nani? :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What are your top five fave books?

The Castle, by Franz Kafka
The Goal, by Eliyahu M. Goldratt
Get The Life You Want: The Secrets to Quick and Lasting Life Change with Neuro-Linguistic Programming, by Richard Bandler
The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

And Foundation series by Isaac Asimov.
smart allfather :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you do things for the environment?
I keep packagings in my bag until I find a trash can:wimwim: other than that... I'm afraid no, I don't think so
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread