Breaking News: Mods are Crazy Cat People (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Would you still be into kpop if you're faves would disband and leave the music industry forever?

If it was just one of my faves, then I'd probably still be into kpop, but I probably wouldn't enjoy it as much. If it were all of my faves then I'd probably be done with kpop lol.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Smn in kpop that sounds weird in your native language
Well I got no ideas right now, I'll come back to this if I reember something :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do y'all know what a group of owls is called A parliament, no srsly

And I thought a parliament is a group of sheeps :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
blackpink in your area
blackpink is the revolution :sanapray:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Favorite Anime?

I rarely watch anime anymore, but lately I've been enjoying Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba.

When I was young though I really enjoyed Excel Saga, Death Note, Shiki, Soul Eater, Kimi ni Todoke, and pretty much anything suspenseful or funny.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Your favorite hobby that isn't kpop and isn't... Hobi

It's Hobi

Usually I like to play around with editing gifs or photos, but I'm also trying to get back into crafting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread