Breaking News: Mods are Crazy Cat People (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Why is your ult your ult?

Taeyeon - Very talented, has amazing songs, and she's such a kind and hardworking woman
Taehyung - He's a very hardworking man and he's always trying his best improve on his skills. He also has a fun personality too.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Your experience being a mod?

I like it. I mean yes there are some problems here and there and sometimes I don't know exactly what I should do sometimes, but other than that it's not too bad.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread