- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,802
- Reactions Received
- 44,544
- Location
- KWANGYA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
I do![]()
![]()
![]()
just gotta support leaders more since they don't get as much love usualy
sixnine forever
I do![]()
![]()
![]()
just gotta support leaders more since they don't get as much love usualy
sixnine forever
Support my noona thoANTONIO![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I will always support my compaSupport my noona tho![]()
I like to think that stupid people end up dying more than smart people... or smart people kill stupid people... smn like thatSomething y'all don't like about your country ?
Stupid population.
We are getting less dumb somehow though.
That phase will last forever in my caseHave y'all ever hated on a group ?
Uh...
Yeah I used to hate everyone that wasn't mamamoo or 4minute
I had the classic cute hating phase
The word enough doesn't exist in kpopStan fromis_9
I already stan enough groups.
![]()
but it doesn't seem like it nowI will always support my compa
but it doesn't seem like it now![]()
Damn y'all got some nice recommendations, I like this tooCurrent favorite English song?
I've been loving this one a lot lately -
top 3 femal and male visuals
1. Jisoo
2. Irene
3. Shuhua
1. Taehyung
2. Jaehyun
3. ONE
It's still high tho
Not high enoughIt's still high tho![]()