Breaking News: Mods are Crazy Cat People (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I need your cat so I don't get late to work anymore :nekosweat:
Boi u got no chance to sleep with her :wimwim: but be careful, she also has the hardcore mood:wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Boi u got no chance to sleep with her :wimwim: but be careful, she also has the hardcore mood:wimwim:
I can handle an evil cat from time to time :wimwim:
But my alarm is useless against me now so some scratches would be good :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I can handle an evil cat from time to time :wimwim:
But my alarm is useless against me now so some scratches would be good :wimwim:
Don’t dare to say she is evil :pandacop: no problem, she can do this. Were you late for work today?
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Don’t dare to say she is evil :pandacop: no problem, she can do this. Were you late for work today?
Fine, she's nice but tries to kill you now and then :nekosweat: Which is fine with me :taesquish: Uwu killer :maheart:
Just a few minutes lol, not much.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Fine, she's nice but tries to kill you now and then :nekosweat: Which is fine with me :taesquish: Uwu killer :maheart:
Just a few minutes lol, not much.
She has a strong personality :wimwim: Get a uwu killer yourself, don’t try to steal:umjicry:
Well yeah but still... you can’t hear the alarm because you go to sleep too late
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
She has a strong personality :wimwim: Get a uwu killer yourself, don’t try to steal:umjicry:
Well yeah but still... you can’t hear the alarm because you go to sleep too late
I thought I could borrow from you :wimwim::umjicry:
A cat like this would work too :maheart:

No I hear the alarm, I just go back to sleep :yolk:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I thought I could borrow from you :wimwim::umjicry:
A cat like this would work too :maheart:

No I hear the alarm, I just go back to sleep :yolk:
That borrowing contract didn’t include my cat :worry:

Lmao that cat would be lazy just like you :wimwim: and yeah that means you are tired. I can have 5 alarms and stop all of them if I am really tired
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
That borrowing contract didn’t include my cat :worry:

Lmao that cat would be lazy just like you :wimwim: and yeah that means you are tired. I can have 5 alarms and stop all of them if I am really tired
But your cat is so beautiful :umjicry::worry:
Yeah lmao, that's my kind of pet, lazy af. And true lol, but I feel tired even if I sleep 3 hours or 8 hours :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
But your cat is so beautiful :umjicry::worry:
Yeah lmao, that's my kind of pet, lazy af. And true lol, but I feel tired even if I sleep 3 hours or 8 hours :wimwim:
I know she is, but don't steal her :worry:
You know pets tend to have the same energy you have so... :wimwim:
That's another story, I feel tired even after 12 hours of sleep :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I know she is, but don't steal her :worry:
You know pets tend to have the same energy you have so... :wimwim:
That's another story, I feel tired even after 12 hours of sleep :wimwim:
What about when you go away for Uni? :susPepe::worry:
Lol true, I could even make a hyperactive puppy become lazy :wimwim:
Yes, and even after I'm up, I can't leave my bed right away so :pandarolleyes:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What about when you go away for Uni? :susPepe::worry:
Lol true, I could even make a hyperactive puppy become lazy :wimwim:
Yes, and even after I'm up, I can't leave my bed right away so :pandarolleyes:
She'll stay witth my parents :worry:
Oh damn, you can. But cats are lazier, better for you :wimwim:
Why can't you take the bed with you? At work, it would be nice:wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
She'll stay witth my parents :worry:
Oh damn, you can. But cats are lazier, better for you :wimwim:
Why can't you take the bed with you? At work, it would be nice:wimwim:
:worry::worry::worry:
That's true, a cat for me and a dog for my parents is the way to go :susPepe:
Oh I don't need my bed to sleep, I can do that on my office desk too :taesip:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
:worry::worry::worry:
That's true, a cat for me and a dog for my parents is the way to go :susPepe:
Oh I don't need my bed to sleep, I can do that on my office desk too :taesip:
Luna is mine :worry: :worry: :worry:
Yeah, a cat means less work for you :wimwim:
are you usually sleeping on your office?:taesip: employee of the month
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Luna is mine :worry: :worry: :worry:
Yeah, a cat means less work for you :wimwim:
are you usually sleeping on your office?:taesip: employee of the month
Okay then :worry:
I'll get a cat and name her Tuna or something :wimwim:
I wish I could sleep :irenecrazy::umjicry: I'll just Noroc and sleep on the weekend :sj_weary:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Okay then :worry:
I'll get a cat and name her Tuna or something :wimwim:
I wish I could sleep :irenecrazy::umjicry: I'll just Noroc and sleep on the weekend :sj_weary:
wow so creative :wimwim: the morning coffee inspired you?
I'm sure you will Noroc and sleep on the weekend, a few more hours and you're free :maheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
wow so creative :wimwim: the morning coffee inspired you?
I'm sure you will Noroc and sleep on the weekend, a few more hours and you're free :maheart:
You know how my creativity and inspiration works :taesip::wimwim:
Yes, 6 hours more :sanapray:
It's meeting time now :umjicry:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You know how my creativity and inspiration works :taesip::wimwim:
Yes, 6 hours more :sanapray:
It's meeting time now :umjicry:
Oh yeah, how can I miss the amount of creativity? :wimwim:
Yeah, 6 more. Stay strong, it's FriYAY :queen:
Yikes, hopefully it will be a short one
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh yeah, how can I miss the amount of creativity? :wimwim:
Yeah, 6 more. Stay strong, it's FriYAY :queen:
Yikes, hopefully it will be a short one
Hopefully :sanapray:
I'll cya soon, get to some of those anons now :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Hopefully :sanapray:
I'll cya soon, get to some of those anons now :sanapray:
See ya soon :sanapray:
I'll go back to them in a bit, I got some medicine for sore throat and I need to eat first :umjicry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread