Breaking News: Mods are Crazy Cat People (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
But hindi and urdu are like almost same :worry:
Yes to the point sometimes listening to pure Hindi feels awkward. Like when someone says samay instead of waqt :worry:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You shall never know which questions are mine muahahahah unless you do uuuuoooooeeeeaaaapsie daisy
What kind of substances were used for this?:wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Can you say Crispysnickerdoodletartcreampeachchocolatecaramellicorice Try it, it's not that hard actually
I actually tried... but slowly :wimwim: it can be worst
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Stan highlight or die.
I actually like Beast songs, but I admit I didn't follow Highlight as much:pepecry2: and I'm dead anyway because of 190811 JK and 190823 J-Hope :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What languages do u speakeu?
Romanian, English, a bit of French (it used to be more, but no practice for 5 years got me here) and I can understand and speak basic Spanish, but I never studied it. I tried a Korean course too, but I know almost nothing :wimwim:
@goyo I still want those German lessons:sakUwu:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What languages do u speakeu?
Romanian, English, a bit of French (it used to be more, but no practice for 5 years got me here) and I can understand and speak basic Spanish, but I never studied it. I tried a Korean course too, but I know almost nothing :wimwim:
@goyo I still want those German lessons:sakUwu:
:sakUwu: I also need those romanian lessions
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship


hm... it's ok ig, but not my style :susPepe: it has early Justin Bieber vibes :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'll basically just be abusing y'all to listen to stuff I like - totally not Rainbow
ok, force us :wimwim: you liked the song I sent so maybe I will like something too
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Bulletproof more like Mulletsoup
Wat :wimwim: I mean fine, if you like mullets in your soup... And I don't mean Baekhyun:wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Fav Romanian song hehehe
@itzybitzyblink I know this was you :wimwim:
I don't really have a fav since I don't actually listen to a lot of Romanian music, but this one is good


And a song in English that you already know, but I like is
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
You shall never know which questions are mine muahahahah unless you do uuuuoooooeeeeaaaapsie daisy
What kind of substances were used for this?:wimwim:
40851

Only this
Bulletproof more like Mulletsoup
Wat :wimwim: I mean fine, if you like mullets in your soup... And I don't mean Baekhyun:wimwim:
No we mean Hongjong
 

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
.
Joined
12 July 2019
Messages
577
Reactions Received
2,804
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Fav Romanian song hehehe
@itzybitzyblink I know this was you :wimwim:
I don't really have a fav since I don't actually listen to a lot of Romanian music, but this one is good
Expected Carla's Dreams, got Irina Rimes, not dissapointed, she has a beautiful voice :sj_weary:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Expected Carla's Dreams, got Irina Rimes, not dissapointed, she has a beautiful voice :sj_weary:
wait it was your question? :susPepe:
not a big fan of Carla's tbh, but yeah, Irina has a beautiful voice :maheart:
what is your fav Romanian song btw?
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread