- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,410
- Reactions Received
- 31,087
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Ship
Nailed it :wonugl:hmmm interesting
![]()
![]()
![]()
AM I DOING IT RIGHT
Nailed it :wonugl:hmmm interesting
![]()
![]()
![]()
AM I DOING IT RIGHT
ewwwww
i found this and i weirdly like it![]()
![]()
Damn I totally agreeewwwwwtbh this is the first time I hear about it. I don't follow the new generation, most of their songs are trash.
![]()
they actually have concerts...it's a youtube vlogging group i think, that's why its bad![]()
RAG have best taste periodDamn I totally agreeyou really got taste
she is really a visualholy crap, antonia literally is god compared to focuri lmaoo
AND THE VISUALS SHE IS HOT AS FIRE![]()
that's trueRAG have best taste period![]()
![]()
I would say this is the song where her visuals are greatly representedholy crap, antonia literally is god compared to focuri lmaoo
AND THE VISUALS SHE IS HOT AS FIRE![]()
so Alexandra Stan lost her place?antonia really wants to give me a heart attack![]()
missa woulda be a bombad mod
UhhhhA word that you say too often?
Do y'all know what a group of owls is called A parliament, no srsly
M O OM E O W
Favorite emoji?
All of Twice's songsName a song that you hated at first but now you love it
Rank X1, IZ*ONE, Wanna One and I.O.I
SoccaFood that you would love to try?
NoneWhich company is your favorite of the big 3?
Yes, I am currently watching itHave you watched the kdrama 'Hotel del Luna'? If not then.. WATCH IT
Favorite Red Velvet song?
Fav ship within a group?
AladdinLast movie you watched?
Goodbye, Au Revoir, Adios (what?)Goodbye, Au Revior, Adios
10/10opinion on this song?
Baby want youTiki Taka little more
M E O WMeow?
nO?Stan Sick-Cucumber
Goyo, a hard working award team memberWho would you rather date @goyo, Irene or Squidward
Worst K-Pop album you've listened to
SureWould you let @Ozymandias be a mod
oKAY, go for itMy mind is so blank rn.....lemme look around and steal some anons.
SeaweedWhat was the last food you had?
Bang YonggukFavorite KS badge?
Least: MoistWhat's your favorite and least favorite English word?
Scottish & GermanFavorite accent?
SuhoWho's the visual of the group?
I like both but IcyIcy vs Adios?
I would rather say BACON but steak is fine too. I guessBaekk more like Steak
@SoleskiFav User?![]()
New ZealandWhere is a place that you want to visit?
IM DECEASEDDDDDDDDDDD
Fav twice song?
Apply later & find outwhena yousa ganna maken missa a mod?