COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Performance Breaking the idol stereotypes (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Absolutely amazing

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ok but they are highkey talented, I love their energy!!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
while they are awesome, I´m afraid people are just gonna mock them anyway. it is like when people are surprised that just because someone is not as skinny as a stick, they can actually be a really flexible and an able dancer. you know the "omg, look at that cute fat guy dancing" awww so cute and the whole "omg, she thinks she is pretty "cuuuteee

been there, seen that.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
These are so cool!
:pikahappy:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
while they are awesome, I´m afraid people are just gonna mock them anyway. it is like when people are surprised that just because someone is not as skinny as a stick, they can actually be a really flexible and an able dancer. you know the "omg, look at that cute fat guy dancing" awww so cute and the whole "omg, she thinks she is pretty "cuuuteee

been there, seen that.
they’re actually hilarious, the other trainees seem to love them from the editing
what I think will happen is that they’ll break too35, maybe a few into top20 but still not debut
obv what iQiyi is looking for from ywy is online traffic

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
they’re actually hilarious, the other trainees seem to love them from the editing
what I think will happen is that they’ll break too35, maybe a few into top20 but still not debut
obv what iQiyi is looking for from ywy is online traffic
yeah, unfortunately the world is built on perfect people, we just don´t like looking at average guys. they seemed to be more laughing than admiring, but maybe I´m just reading too much into it, my own complexes blinding me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
yeah, unfortunately the world is built on perfect people, we just don´t like looking at average guys. they seemed to be more laughing than admiring, but maybe I´m just reading too much into it, my own complexes blinding me.
Koreans were indeed skeptical but that's just them, theyre very mainstream famous in china, in a very unironic way, so i wouldn't worry too much about it :pikahappy: China is more open in that sense when it comes to their artists (and it's been shown in previous ywy seasons) and people really do love them so yeah.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Koreans were indeed skeptical but that's just them, theyre very mainstream famous in china, in a very unironic way, so i wouldn't worry too much about it :pikahappy: China is more open in that sense when it comes to their artists (and it's been shown in previous ywy seasons) and people really do love them so yeah.
really?! oh but that makes me really happy to hear!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
really?! oh but that makes me really happy to hear!
i have no idea if they'll get very very far in ywy but they are well liked in the overall scene since before they joined ywy so yeah but from what ive seen that is supposedly from chinese sns they're well liked, specially for their voices and because of their humor and bc they push boundaries and are just chill and are just having fun etc, its very wholesome lel

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
i have no idea if they'll get very very far in ywy but they are well liked in the overall scene since before they joined ywy so yeah but from what ive seen that is supposedly from chinese sns they're well liked, specially for their voices and because of their humor and bc they push boundaries and are just chill and are just having fun etc, its very wholesome lel
I'm just scared that 271 only brought them in for quick traffic and will do them dirty later on (cough cough wang chengxuan, mohan) since they tend to know the general image of the final group as they air
271 is turning ywy more into a reality show than survival as the seasons go on tbh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread