Trading brekker´s charity shop (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
:umwhat:suspicious?

This looks like what I did for a fairly long time and ended up burnt out and frustrated. Well, it feels good for a while, but it gets old.
well, you never offered cards for free if I remember :D. also not you seem to be getting your cards over Choi Minho, so it was all worth it, non?

about being suspicious, yes I´ve thought people will start spamming the forum with unrelated stuff just to finish their tasks, so that :D.
 
Last edited:
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
well, you never offered cards for free if I remember :D. also not you seem to be getting your cards over Choi Minho, so it was all worth it, non?
That's a difference, yes. I was mostly referring to doing things aimlessly, just for the sake of staying in the game; but I may be missing something here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
That's a difference, yes. I was mostly referring to doing things aimlessly, just for the sake of staying in the game; but I may be missing something here.
this time I think you are gonna get it, so just hang in there a liiiittle bit longer. at least you´ve got Dreamcatcher rare cards. I know you don´t care about them as much as the others, but it´s something. Japanese cards are offered these days, so I truly believe they are being considered. I just hate that they are given preferences to other kpop artists :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
this time I think you are gonna get it, so just hang in there a liiiittle bit longer. at least you´ve got Dreamcatcher rare cards. I know you don´t care about them as much as the others, but it´s something. Japanese cards are offered these days, so I truly believe they are being considered. I just hate that they are given preferences to other kpop artists :D.
With all this about repeating groups that already had cards, I don't know. I'm actually thinking the next batch will be more rares rather than jpop cards. If next batch is really jpop, I'll be the most surprised, and possibly the happiest; but I'm not counting on it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
With all this about repeating groups that already had cards, I don't know. I'm actually thinking the next batch will be more rares rather than jpop cards. If next batch is really jpop, I'll be the most surprised, and possibly the happiest; but I'm not counting on it.
Yeah well I think the next batch is gonna be more rares BUT the next after that is gonna be yours.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
So, I might expect jpop cards by September or later; not very encouraging.
they update the cards every 2 months yes ,but the rare cards options are given to the "smaller" groups if you have noticed. so not September probably, but summer, yes. like I understand your frustration, but at least you have a chance and you have managed to pretty much persuade the people on a KPOP forum to include other Asian countries. I´ve yet to persuade people to actually include a KPOP artist on a KPOP forum :D.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
oh my, thank you. are you after anything else than mamamoo rare cards?
Well I could give you Ju-ne and try to get my hands on an EXO, BTS, Seventeen or Stray Kids card you need in return for you giving me a Mamamoo Rare if you get one or just a Rare if I get them before you do
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Well I could give you Ju-ne and try to get my hands on an EXO, BTS, Seventeen or Stray Kids card you need in return for you giving me a Mamamoo Rare if you get one or just a Rare if I get them before you do
I´d gladly give you Mamamoo rare if I get one, but I´m just doubtful I´ll ever be that lucky :D. but if you are interested in any future cards .. I don´t mind waiting for Ju-ne. or I believe there was someone else collecting iKON, but I don´t remember who.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
I´d gladly give you Mamamoo rare if I get one, but I´m just doubtful I´ll ever be that lucky :D. but if you are interested in any future cards .. I don´t mind waiting for Ju-ne. or I believe there was someone else collecting iKON, but I don´t remember who.
Well it could be any otherwise which at this rate it'll probably take me a while to get Mamamoo anyway so I can give you Ju-ne now as part of the deal if you wish
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Well it could be any otherwise which at this rate it'll probably take me a while to get Mamamoo anyway so I can give you Ju-ne now as part of the deal if you wish
nagh it´s ok, I´m not good at that stuff. I want to help you collect. you deserve that. if you could, please, reserve him, I´d be glad. if not I get it. I have so many cards to put into a reroll :D, but if I ever get anything you might consider, let me know.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
nagh it´s ok, I´m not good at that stuff. I want to help you collect. you deserve that. if you could, please, reserve him, I´d be glad. if not I get it. I have so many cards to put into a reroll :D, but if I ever get anything you might consider, let me know.
You'll get a Rare at least once a week though :shamesica:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread