would you be willing to take loona's gowon for aoa's choa? and your pick of astro moonbin or bts jungkook for kara's seungyeon?
i have finished day6 some time ago. I´d happily take jungkook for kara and gowon for whatever card you need ♥ set up the trade, please!would you be willing to take loona's gowon for aoa's choa? and your pick of astro moonbin or bts jungkook for kara's seungyeon?
yeahhh i made the offer before I realized that you had day6 completed. Completely my bad! Thank you!i have finished day6 some time ago. I´d happily take jungkook for kara and gowon for whatever card you need ♥ set up the trade, please!
haha yes, you spelled it right. lol I'm collecting The Boyz rn and don't have him yet!Juhaknyeon ! please, I hope I have spelled that right! :D
are you trading anything?haha yes, you spelled it right. lol I'm collecting The Boyz rn and don't have him yet!
I have 4Minute Sohyun, Dreamcatcher Gahyeon (although I was waiting for @Yili to find me one of the last two Twice cards I need for her), Got7 Youngjae, and Seventeen Joshua.are you trading anything?
sorry, I traded him to Cal, I owe him big time. he is the only cards mod who ever gives me any good cards, everyone else just gives me trash ?D. I´m forever indebted to him and would trade just anything. but I think he might need one of your cards that´s why he wanted the boyz card. never heard cal would be a fan of them :DI have 4Minute Sohyun, Dreamcatcher Gahyeon (although I was waiting for @Yili to find me one of the last two Twice cards I need for her), Got7 Youngjae, and Seventeen Joshua.
thank you. Maybe I could get Wonho instead? For any of the cards I listed?sorry, I traded him to Cal, I owe him big time. he is the only cards mod who ever gives me any good cards, everyone else just gives me trash ?D. I´m forever indebted to him and would trade just anything. but I think he might need one of your cards that´s why he wanted the boyz card. never heard cal would be a fan of them :D
sure ♥would you trade my ioi sohye for your gfriend umji?
i know it's a girl for a girl but i think this is the 3rd time i've gotten sohye![]()
hey, I saw your comment on Mango's trade thread, and I just wanted to say sorry for the confusion. She wasn't looking for any of the cards I had, but she was looking for (among others) Ateez cards, which I also have. OMG I'm such a screwup!thank you. Maybe I could get Wonho instead? For any of the cards I listed?
actually she has the whole Ateez set and she is looking for Ateez rares now :). it´s ok, it´s a bit unfair but I´m used to it in this game :D. can you part with youngjae?hey, I saw your comment on Mango's trade thread, and I just wanted to say sorry for the confusion. She wasn't looking for any of the cards I had, but she was looking for (among others) Ateez cards, which I also have. OMG I'm such a screwup!![]()
Yes!actually she has the whole Ateez set and she is looking for Ateez rares now :). it´s ok, it´s a bit unfair but I´m used to it in this game :D. can you part with youngjae?
yeah sure, I´m gonna do my workout. I was caught up in a convo, sorry.@brekker did you want me to set up the trade? It's been like a half hour since I said yes. lol
haha it's okay.yeah sure, I´m gonna do my workout. I was caught up in a convo, sorry.