Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,435 Reactions Received 9,451 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,830 Gender Male 10 June 2024 #1
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,514 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 10 June 2024 #2 Pirioca said: Click to expand... Its good but I prefer their older sound Reactions: Pirioca
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 10 June 2024 #3 nice song Reactions: Pirioca
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,435 Reactions Received 9,451 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,830 Gender Male 10 June 2024 #4 IsTamaraHere said: Its good but I prefer their older sound Click to expand... For me, it's the other way around. Their modern sound is amazing.
IsTamaraHere said: Its good but I prefer their older sound Click to expand... For me, it's the other way around. Their modern sound is amazing.