- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Hi peeps, issa me Rainbow.
Some of you may have seen that I am no longer the Press Lead or a KS Press member.
I recently left my position and I'd like to address it cause there is a really simple explanation as to why.
I have no time to have such responsibilities, I once had the time, before i was a college student but I am currently working on improving myself for my future job as a game designer and I'd be throwing away a lot of my time organizing and leading Press while also not fulfilling either of my duties to their fullest extent. I also wasn't having fun with it anymore since that was the original reason why I started working.
Even if it is volunteer work, there is still a certain level of devotion you're supposed to uphold and I could not longer do that.
Anyway, I'll be staying as an events member since it actually has a lot to do with my studies and I have room to devote my time to it. I also find it extremely fun to organize stuff and see how much people enjoy it!
What I wanted to say most of all is that the departure was both my own decision and there was no "conflict" or issue in my wonderful team
Just so there is no misunderstanding or taking things out of context.
Oh yea and since I already have an idea layed out for a future event I'll tease it a bit.
@Vikki @Hayabusa @Events @Chlorine @bulletproof @Kaikat
Some of you may have seen that I am no longer the Press Lead or a KS Press member.
I recently left my position and I'd like to address it cause there is a really simple explanation as to why.
I have no time to have such responsibilities, I once had the time, before i was a college student but I am currently working on improving myself for my future job as a game designer and I'd be throwing away a lot of my time organizing and leading Press while also not fulfilling either of my duties to their fullest extent. I also wasn't having fun with it anymore since that was the original reason why I started working.
Even if it is volunteer work, there is still a certain level of devotion you're supposed to uphold and I could not longer do that.
Anyway, I'll be staying as an events member since it actually has a lot to do with my studies and I have room to devote my time to it. I also find it extremely fun to organize stuff and see how much people enjoy it!
What I wanted to say most of all is that the departure was both my own decision and there was no "conflict" or issue in my wonderful team
Just so there is no misunderstanding or taking things out of context.
Oh yea and since I already have an idea layed out for a future event I'll tease it a bit.
@Vikki @Hayabusa @Events @Chlorine @bulletproof @Kaikat