- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,382
- Reactions Received
- 14,883
- Location
- Sun
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 20
- Ship
but i lob youI see how it is... Have a good day sir...![]()
but i lob youI see how it is... Have a good day sir...![]()
I mostly lurk around, and post a little. I'm not sure whether I repel people with my posts; so I most of the times rethink and discard a post without actually posting it.
okay now you're just playing with my fragile heart TTI SAID I LOB YOU![]()
i still lob youokay now you're just playing with my fragile heart TT
![]()
i still lob you![]()
![]()
![]()
the truth is.....actually.......from the very start..... me too.......I loved you too >_< :P
Kuroyuri is taking a hiatus. I wrote to MsJimin on AKP to know what’s going on.