Yass
missanneelk Joined 2 April 2020 Messages 90 Reactions Received 213 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 7 May 2020 #1 Yass Reactions: yeji, Wingfrost and Angel1
Angel1 Joined 16 April 2020 Messages 238 Reactions Received 523 Location EXOplanet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi Gender Female 7 May 2020 #2 Anticipate the vocals! Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 7 May 2020 #3 Reactions: yeji and Angel1
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 7 May 2020 #4 yay anticipating Reactions: Angel1
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 8 May 2020 #5 Wow, I didn;t expect him back so fast, he just got back from military. He's a power vocalist, I hope it slaps.
Wow, I didn;t expect him back so fast, he just got back from military. He's a power vocalist, I hope it slaps.