New MV 비투비 (BTOB) - '나의 바람 (Wind And Wish)' (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Vocal kings. I'm dead serious. 100% vocal kings. They can easily break glass with their vocals. They all looked so good. Especially Minhyuk:shycat: And SIR the way he looked at me at 1:53. OMG like just look. THE SMIRK
1683057111906.png

Also, this moment :sass:
1683057304671.png
​
I've saved a few screenshots of the MV and I'm going to grab some moments in it and make them into gifs. This MV was so pretty and they were so cute and on point with their vocals.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread