BTS: Boy With Luv vs. IDOL (1 Viewer)

Which One?


  • Total voters
    12
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
>_>

Welp, I like all the unpopular songs (*clings to Signal*), so it makes sense that I would say Idol. Both are "okay" songs. IDOL is a hype song and the beat to it was "messy in a good way" to me. Also, idc, until I see BWL on a big stage, you're not gonna top IDOL's traditional-culture-infused performance, lol. Let IDOL liiiiiiiiive :pepecry1:

I like both about the same amount and I like Halsey, but NO ONE IS GONNA VOTE FOR IDOL SO I'LL DIE ON THIS HILL.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Oh I can’t choose :llama_panic: don’t make me do this to my precious songs
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Boy with Luv, although Idol grew on me! Also it's amazing live/really was a great end-of-year victory lap tune. :pandamad: But BWL is just so damn *listenable*

>_>

Welp, I like all the unpopular songs (*clings to Signal*), so it makes sense that I would say Idol. Both are "okay" songs. IDOL is a hype song and the beat to it was "messy in a good way" to me. Also, idc, until I see BWL on a big stage, you're not gonna top IDOL's traditional-culture-infused performance, lol. Let IDOL liiiiiiiiive :pepecry1:

I like both about the same amount and I like Halsey, but NO ONE IS GONNA VOTE FOR IDOL SO I'LL DIE ON THIS HILL.
That MMA performance was un-friggin'-believable - maybe I'll change my vote if BigHit releases the Idol Korean instrumental mix for streaming :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Boy with Luv, although Idol grew on me! Also it's amazing live/really was a great end-of-year victory lap tune. :pandamad: But BWL is just so damn *listenable*


That MMA performance was un-friggin'-believable - maybe I'll change my vote if BigHit releases the Idol Korean instrumental mix for streaming :sanapray:
:pandasad: You'd leave me on this hill, then? Big Hit won't come through.

It is pretty catchy, an earworm, though. But even so! :pandamad:
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Why is this even a battle lol. Idol is a screaming mess that's a failed attempt to go viral in America and Boy With Luv is a melodic R&B jam. Next
 
  • Like
Reactions: inverity

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread