Teaser BTS Butter Teaser - Jungkook 🧈 (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
@ARMY
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
uwuwuwuwuwuwu I love this man! :lovelycooky: (don't worry, I'm still in Jimin's lane lol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I still don't like that hair :umjicry: he still cute af but...
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread