- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I'm so excited that I'm abOUT TO BE FLIPPING TABLES.
MY BODY IS READY.
Lol, Can i join in~😂Let’s do that together.
I can do that with my brother’s table too.
I should totally flip my brother's table 😂
UWU i can know what going to happen so i was think about a buffet then mom take us to a buffet and i'm like OMG and then i said one of my group better come out with a song near my b day *my b day is feb 14* and now bts coming out with a song UWU
They come back with their new album MOTS : 7.
Pre-orders begin on January 9th.
Finally.![]()
![]()