- Joined
- 4 September 2018
- Messages
- 757
- Reactions Received
- 4,129
- Location
- stanCLCtopia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
you get hot chicks in ur area dont be sadstop playing with me
somehow I was sure its a trap
trueyou get hot chicks in ur area dont be sad
Nice try but I still had to change the prefix cuz rules are rules and yo soy jobless so
sorry![]()
i gotta gain trust from everyone again then go back to clickbait and no one will ever suspect itWhat's bad is that I already knew this would be clickbait.
rules are rulesfucking rules always ruining the fun
yo soy sin empleo tambien
pshhhhhhhhh im not lying ppl are just gullibleLying isn't nice, Dez![]()
nonyeah ik
make stanning CLC a rule tho
That still classifies as lying, tskpshhhhhhhhh im not lying ppl are just gullible
im applying to become a mod and imma make that a rule
you're a party pooperThat still classifies as lying, tsk
@Son Na Eun be warnedim applying to become a mod and imma make that a rule![]()
#infire707forMod2k19@Son Na Eun be warned