so heres the picture @ARMY
cosmic_gayls Joined 2 September 2020 Messages 2,684 Reactions Received 5,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 1 December 2020 #1 so heres the picture @ARMY Reactions: Wingfrost, Jimimis and Yili
uhgr8 Joined 13 November 2020 Messages 534 Reactions Received 827 Location Thedas Website www.instagram.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female, Non-Binary 1 December 2020 #2 they deleted it!??? rip tiny pocket sized Yoongi
Wicked Loaded Granny Cane Incoming! . . Joined 4 September 2018 Messages 4,702 Reactions Received 16,711 Location Old Folk's Home Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,552 Fandom ARMY/Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Jungkook 1 December 2020 #3 I don't understand why they deleted it
cosmic_gayls Joined 2 September 2020 Messages 2,684 Reactions Received 5,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 1 December 2020 #4 Jimin said: I don't understand why they deleted it Click to expand... idk ether. maybe cause they arent wearing masks and k netz started talking
Jimin said: I don't understand why they deleted it Click to expand... idk ether. maybe cause they arent wearing masks and k netz started talking