News BTS Europe ticket sales postponed (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank fuck honestly cuz i'm not getting paid this month seeing as work literally got cancelled for me (I work at a tourist destination :^) )

They'll probably postpone the concerts too but I think they'll announce that when they know the new dates, and ticket sales is just postponed so armys don't buy tickets thinking it'll be for one day and it turns out to be a few months later when they can't get work booked off or something.

Are you annoyed about the news or relieved?



Taglist: @kuro @Xeulgi @Chlorine @lexus @NogaNono @Pigeon @MinSquishy @JJbaker @Soleski @blurryface @Jungkook @PetitBonheur @bulletproof @HopeOnTheStreet @potato @Tpse @Foxia @Wingfrost @Spooky @Pilot @ParkSeonghwaaa @planetarium @YouNiceKeepGoin @Taeyellow @TaeyoungKpopper @daeunraine @kinnie
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't live in Europe right now, so yeah. If I was still in France I'd be bummed, but I'm not.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't live in Europe right now, so yeah. If I was still in France I'd be bummed, but I'm not.
This news is just for europe but honestly I can see them postponing almost all their concerts at this rate
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I'm not surprised.
I'm not in Europe, but I'm relieved anyway. I can recall American dates and how....some people bragged about how long they had not taken a bath :irenecrazy: . So I'm happy it's being postponed and not cancelled outright, and I'm happy it's being postponed for health reasons. Not being an alarmist, but just being aware that some folks are gross xD and this virus travels easily.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm not surprised.
I'm not in Europe, but I'm relieved anyway. I can recall American dates and how....some people bragged about how long they had not taken a bath :irenecrazy: . So I'm happy it's being postponed and not cancelled outright, and I'm happy it's being postponed for health reasons. Not being an alarmist, but just being aware that some folks are gross xD and this virus travels easily.
Yeah I think the general population of people attending the concert will be fine catching the virus but the problem is when they go home and pass it on to their parents or grandparents so i'm happy it's been postponed, i'm a bit worried about catching it and passing it on to my mum and dad honestly. My mum's had a plethora of health issues for the past decade and my dad has had blood pressure issues and just last year got diagnosed with diabetes so I don't think either of them would fare very well if they caught it.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Yeah I think the general population of people attending the concert will be fine catching the virus but the problem is when they go home and pass it on to their parents or grandparents so i'm happy it's been postponed, i'm a bit worried about catching it and passing it on to my mum and dad honestly. My mum's had a plethora of health issues for the past decade and my dad has had blood pressure issues and just last year got diagnosed with diabetes so I don't think either of them would fare very well if they caught it.
Exactly! All of this. Quoted for emphasis.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and NASA

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Friend of mine was pissed. I told her that a lot of people wouldn't be able to buy a ticket anyway because they don't earn money anymore at this point. I have a contract so I still get paid, so that's my luck. But not many people are in that same position.
Didn't come as a big surprise for me. I can wait.
(Netherlands)
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I mean Europe is upside down now, it's really not the best moment. I even expect the concerts to be postponed for real
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Friend of mine was pissed. I told her that a lot of people wouldn't be able to buy a ticket anyway because they don't earn money anymore at this point. I have a contract so I still get paid, so that's my luck. But not many people are in that same position.
Didn't come as a big surprise for me. I can wait.
(Netherlands)
I don't get the point of being pissed about it when u literally just got more time to save up lol, I mean at least they postponed the ticket sales instead of selling like normal and then postponing or cancelling the concert~
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't get the point of being pissed about it when u literally just got more time to save up lol, I mean at least they postponed the ticket sales instead of selling like normal and then postponing or cancelling the concert~
That's true. Imagine fighting for a BTS ticket (the only thing worst than trying to buy toilet paper these days) and then the concert gets cancelled and u hunt to get your money back. I mean... no thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I mean Europe is upside down now, it's really not the best moment. I even expect the concerts to be postponed for real
Yeah like Italy is literally just getting fucked up the ass rn they got hit so bad by it
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't get the point of being pissed about it when u literally just got more time to save up lol, I mean at least they postponed the ticket sales instead of selling like normal and then postponing or cancelling the concert~
Exactly.
I rather have them postponing everything. If it means everyone is healthy and well in the end and has enough money to buy tickets then I'm okay with this all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
That's true. Imagine fighting for a BTS ticket (the only thing worst than trying to buy toilet paper these days) and then the concert gets cancelled and u hunt to get your money back. I mean... no thanks
Yeah and even worse if the tickets got refunded and then the concert was rescheduled you have to go through the stress of getting tickets all over again
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah like Italy is literally just getting fucked up the ass rn they got hit so bad by it
And Spain too. Almost 12k cases confirmed :naeunshock:
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah like Italy is literally just getting fucked up the ass rn they got hit so bad by it
I feel so bad for them. In the meanwhile, still a big part of my country that doesn't take this seriously. We have to stay home, but a lot of families treat this as some kind of vacation and are going on trips to the nothern islands which is SO STUPID.

With all of this going on, I don't think a ticket sale would've been a great timing.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah and even worse if the tickets got refunded and then the concert was rescheduled you have to go through the stress of getting tickets all over again
Or to change hotels, flights...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and NASA

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I feel so bad for them. In the meanwhile, still a big part of my country that doesn't take this seriously. We have to stay home, but a lot of families treat this as some kind of vacation and are going on trips to the nothern islands which is SO STUPID.

With all of this going on, I don't think a ticket sale would've been a great timing.
some people still believe this is a joke really :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah we probs gotta cancel our hotel now :wimwim:
can you get a refund?
Airbnb is doing something pretty good for guests, allowing full refund for any cancellation for a booking between 14th of March and 14th of April
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread