News BTS Europe ticket sales postponed (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
can you get a refund?
Airbnb is doing something pretty good for guests, allowing full refund for any cancellation for a booking between 14th of March and 14th of April
I'm not sure, I know there isn't a cancellation fee but that's as much as I know, it's my sister that's paying for the hotel anyway :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm not sure, I know there isn't a cancellation fee but that's as much as I know, it's my sister that's paying for the hotel anyway :wimwim:
Hmm maybe it's better to do this tbh... who knows how things evolve...
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread